Saturday, October 29, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 10/29

Be sure to visit my other blog, Pen is Envy and the other Six Sentence Sunday entries. 


 

The Set up: Katherine "KC" Carmichael inherits a B&B called the Honey House from a virtual stranger named Joanne. KC is trying to figure what the con is, because she started working scams when she was just a little girl, but if this is a con...it's a damn good one.

The Six:
“You’re pale as a ghost, dear.”
 

“Funny, Joanne,” I said, wandering around the room looking for the projector.
 

“Yes, I thought so,” the transparent figure agreed, smiling rather smugly. "Now, please sit down because I have very little time and you must have a lot of questions.”
 

“Look...not that I’m admitting you’re a ghost, but say you were...where exactly would you need to be?”
 

“Why Rome, of course."



Read Sample or Buy at Amazon 

Read Sample or Buy at ARe

2 comments: