Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer's Hottest Hero

It's the Summer's Hottest Hero Contest!

I don't stand much of a chance of winning against the author I'm paired with, but I'm honored to be nominated. It's a wonderful opportunity for a new writer. I'd love to have your help to gather as many votes as possible, though. So here goes...

I need as many of you who are willing to vote for my hero, Michael Enwright, from Rescued.


To vote, you need to go to https://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeCreateAccount.html and register for the site.

There is no purchase involved at all, it's a retail site similar to Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, except books only.

Once you are registered, go to http://www.allromanceebooks.com/contest.html to log in a vote.

There are 18 pairs, and Michael Enwright is in the 8th pair down. The voting continues next with with the 8 remaining pairs. I don't know if I'll make it that far, because the author I'm paired with this week is well established with a big following, but I am just pleased to have even made the top 32!

I know it's not as easy as a one click (unless you're already registered with them) but it would mean a lot to me. Oh, and did I mention prizes? Yep, there is a drawing for voters.

Thanks for taking the time to vote for Michael Enwright!

1 comment: