Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kharisma Rhayne: Bound by Seduction

Welcome to my guest Kharisma Rhayne- I think she just might have something here...


I need a “sexcation.”

That’s right. It’s not a typo. It’s like a vacation, but way better. You know? With sex. Lots of it. It’s the vacation where you get the sex you want, not the sex (or lack of) that you’re stuck with.

This all started on Facebook (just goes to show you—you never know what I might toss up on my facebook account). Imagine that. I was amazed at how many actually felt like I did and the reasoning behind it. I mean, is it just to have that vacation with perfect sex? Is it a need to reach sheer exhaustion so that you can rest? Is it because you aren’t getting any at all and some is better than none? Is it because you are unhappy with the sex you’re getting? Is it maybe a combination of several factors?

As much as I’ve read erotic romance, I find that I’d love to pull the heroine out of the book, kick her ass and jump into the story and take her place. A strong man, generally bent on protecting family and his woman (who is more than likely fighting him every step of the way), who’s always got a huge cock and is great in bed. Damn! Where do I sign up?

Think he’ll take me if I promise no drama, like he’s getting from the woman he’s trying to make his? I’m very independent and stubborn. But for something like that? My own “knight in shining armour” (so to speak) – damn right I’d play the obedient female. Hell, I might even enjoy it.

Oh right, back on point. You’d get all that and more on my sexcation, of course. You see, each vacation would have to be a custom fit. Take your favorite steamy erotic romance man (or hell, it’s your vacation, combine a few attributes from certain ones and get your perfect mega-man) and make it your dream vacation. Do you dream of the Highlander who will fuck you until you beg him to stop? Perhaps it’s the man who enjoys a good meal right between your legs? The one that gets you off with his tongue, then his tongue and fingers and then finally, when you can’t wait any longer, with his cock. Maybe you prefer the English gentleman who respects you, wouldn’t dream of saying the word fuck around you, and treats you with extra care. Or maybe it’s the hot Native American that can ride bare back and take you by a stream.

Your vacation. You choose. And the news breaker in this? And you get to hear it first, right here on this blog. It’s not even up on any of mine. Sexcation is going to be a new short series. Where men and women get to make their own rules and have the perfect vacation that fills their own unique fantasy. Want your fantasy to appear in one with mention of your name in the dedication? Email me your fantasy ( KharismaRhayne (at) gmail (dot) com )

Now, next – thanks so much to Laura for letting me hijack the blog for a little bit today. :D

I’d love it if you all came to hang out with me too. I can be found at: My BlogKharisma Rhayne BooksTwitter and on Facebook HERE & HERE

Finally, if you have a few more minutes, take a peek below for some details on my latest release from Rebel Ink. It’s Bound by Seduction Book: Jarvick & Arabelle. 


 
Blurb:

Arabelle finds herself at the gym on a Friday night and ends up working on more than her cardio with oh so hot stranger, Jarvick when he guides her to his truck for some cuffed experimentation. Just how well will these two fit together?

Excerpt:

He was the most impressive man I had ever seen. Huge and obviously strong, he was simply magnificent. I continued to watch him bench press what had to be hundreds and hundreds of pounds over and over again.

This is what I get for going to the gym on a day I'm not usually here. There goes my train of thought for at least a week.

I caught myself gawking and checked the treadmill I occupied for any drool that might’ve escaped my mouth. I really should stop staring. But it was too late. I'd been caught.

His buddies were looking over at me. I mean, looking at me. Really. Shouldn't they be spotting him so the barbell didn't fall on him and crush his neck or chest or whatever body part it landed on?

Body parts.

I bet he had more than a couple really impressive ones. How tall was he anyway? He had to be at least two hundred and fifty pounds of thick, solid muscle. What would it feel like to be under all that sweating mass?

I tripped on the treadmill. My fall, like those videos on America’s Funniest Home Videos, flashed through my mind a second before someone grabbed me around the waist, picking me up and setting me on the floor next to the treadmill.

"Arabelle, perhaps you should pay more attention when you're on the equipment," Keith said, giving me a knowing look.

Darn it. Of course it would be Keith. Not only was he a personal trainer at the gym but he was also my best friend’s fiancé.

"Sorry, Keith. I was just thinking. It's been a long week and I have a lot on my mind."

"Of course you do. Like, for instance, Jarvick over there."

"Excuse me?"

"Jarvick. The big dude you were staring at. Go say hello or something before you kill yourself."

Keith reached over and turned off the treadmill I’d left run while we talked.

I rolled my eyes at Keith, grabbed my water bottle and towel, and walked off. I might as well give up on the gym today. Not like I'd get much done, other than stare at Jarvick and possibly, as Keith mentioned, kill myself on one piece of gym equipment or another.

I took a quick shower and dressed--yoga pants, gym shoes and a T-shirt being high fashion for me this evening. Thankfully, it was Friday.

****

Arabelle walked to her car digging around in her gym bag for her keys and came up empty. She must’ve managed to leave her keys in the ladies’ locker room. She wondered how not adult it would be for her to stamp her feet and scream right then. With a heavy, and loud, sigh she turned on her heel and stalked back into the gym.

Where she promptly slammed into a wall of muscle. The man Keith called Jarvick. Damn. He was larger than she thought. And hotter, if that were even possible. She looked down at his hands resting on her shoulders and raised an eyebrow.

"You were going to fall. I caught you." Jarvick reeked of raw confidence, arrogance, and strength. And he had the best smile ever. Beautiful dark eyes, perfect teeth, long, dark hair…

She shook her head, giving herself a mental head slap. Say something intelligent ran through her mind like a mantra.

"Th-thank you." What? She never stuttered.

They stood in silence, staring at one another. She swallowed. Damn, why couldn’t she walk away? Why couldn’t she break Jarvick’s unrelenting gaze?

"Are you going to stare at me all day, doll?" Jarvick’s cocky grin spread across his face. And God, she loved it. "Or are you going to let me know how I can please you?"

"What?" Arabelle croaked. "Please me?" Her voice sounded so odd.

With a laugh, Jarvick continued. "You’re going to play dumb, I see." He shrugged. "I prefer women who are well able to tell me exactly what they want from me." He lightly traced a finger down the side of her face. "However, since you won’t speak your mind, I’ll be kind this time and tell you what you want."

Stunned, Arabelle didn’t know what to say. What the heck was he talking about? She should just walk away, but, for one reason or another, her feet simply wouldn’t move.


http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-boundbyseductionbooktwo-672441-149.html

12 comments:

  1. wow. um, okay. Beach, with Erik, the hero from my newly accepted Menage novel Lust on Tap, the tall, well-hung German brewer. He looks JUST LIKE Michael Fassbender too, imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that does sound hot Liz -- does he have that way hot German accent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My, a sexcation - what a marvelous idea. However, I'm wondering and I'm being the devil's advocate now, is it possible to really have a sexcation with your current SO?

    Doesn't the true spirit of a sexcation require, no - demand that it be with someone new. Someone that maybe you know and have flirted with to the point of eruption until finally the two of you can't take it anymore and you decide to meet for a hot & steamy sexcation. A getaway filled with forbidden fantasies and dark desires.

    I'm just asking - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Benjamin. If I'm going on a sexcation...the man I'm married to is staying home.

      Delete
  4. That's kind of tricky. Perhaps some role-playing might do the trick -- if you are EXTREMELY attracted to your SO. Maybe you could turn them into that favorite character

    But I do agree, someone new and more forbidden would be a much better sexcation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kharisma, I LOVE this idea you have for a new book series. I may be sending you an email. I can't wait to read them...and I'm off to buy the newest Bound by Seduction. I must know what he has planned for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks E -- I just thought it might be nice to allow readers a chance to *make their sexcation happen* in an upcoming book. Who knows...those who send in, I may even let name the characters :D

      Bound 3 is set for March -- did a little *twist* to that one ;)

      Delete
  6. I can't imagine doing it without my man, but I will say that I've been to more than a few parties that could qualify as a mini-sexcation. And then there was Jamaica... You know, this idea is getting more and more interesting as I trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole idea. For me personally there has to be some very strong feelings or attraction for me to want to have a sexcation with anyone. So to me that would be someone like my SO, if I had one.

    But then I believe in fairytales too, as well as Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lemme give you some reality, dear,
    so that you, too, may not fall...

    ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (=so much to give + vision):
    ~let these two words be the start of your journey~

    I looove RITErs;
    I looove giving'm new opportunities
    for thots/ideas/structural integrity,
    taking'm in a completely-new-direction:

    Why else does a moth fly FROM the night
    than to a bold, attractive candle Light??
    Don’t let His extravagant Brilliance be extinguished.
    You’re creative, yes?
    Then, fly-away with U.S. to the antidote…

    Whether you obtain moralityB4mortality to wiseabove
    or just glean tantalizing specimens for thy next best seller,
    you shall find in our blogs a lotta (subliminal) moxie
    which has taken this sinfull mortal yeeeeers to compile!
    I lay it ALL out for you, dear, with All-Star-Oxygems:

    Wouldn’t ya love an endless eternity
    of aplomBombs falling on thy indelible cranium?
    An XtraXcitinXpose with no zooillogical-expiration-date?
    An IQ much higher than K2 all-go-rhythm?
    An anti-establishment, savvy victory +
    avant-guarde-humility =
    you’re promptly astonished, ain’tcha?
    withe extraordinarily explosion of maelstrom mellowdramatic??
    Here’s what the exquisite, prolific GODy sed
    (with a most-excellent-detector of bull§ht):

    “Faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love –
    jump into faith…
    and you’ll VitSee with love”
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe (what I write);
    God believes in you.

    Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down
    from a super-passionate, lucrative iconoclasm where you’ll find
    nonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsX…
    of deluxe-HTTP [<- pi] opportunities for excitement BTW.

    Do it. Do the deed, dude. Sign into the Big-Zaftig-House.

    PS “It is impossible that anyone should NOT receive all that they have believed and hoped to obtain; it gives Me great pleasure when they hope great things from Me and I will always give them more than they expect”
    -our Lord Jesus to Saint Gertrude

    ...think about it, girl:
    if 1-outta-1 perishes in 88ish years;
    then, how WE sinfull mortals have lived
    is where we go for eternity, Up or Down,
    Seventh-Heaven or the Abyss o'Misery.
    Life is extremely tough now…
    yet, life’s extremely short now.
    And Satan’s working overtime
    to take over your indestructible soul.
    Don’t let him.
    I Choose Heaven.
    Choose.

    ReplyDelete